Although sometimes, the realisation of our life plans and goals can lead to some dramatic changes (like moving from one side of the country to the other) however, sometimes, it is the very subtle changes which can be made - those good resolutions, or focussed planning which was a huge impact.
Here are seven small tweaks which can lead to some pretty dramatic outcomes...
1. Go to new places and explore - this can be in your town, it doesn't have to be miles away - just try something new
2. Finish that project- well, to start with, finish the small ones
3. Commit to when you are going to do something, and develop a mini habit which just cannot fail. If you schedule something, it is far more likely to happen.
4. Prepare for eating better - one of the issues with healthy eating, is lack of will power, so if you have healthy fall backs ready to go, there is less damage you will do than scoffing a packet of Hobnobs
5. Delete that social media app - this may seem a little ironic, bearing in mind that is how you came across this post, but if you are spending way too long trawling through social media, getting angry and not enriching your life, then maybe it is time to make the app harder to find (or even delete it during the week)
6. Move away from negative influencers - a great way to feel more positive is to spend time with positive people. Negativity is contagious, so if you need a boost, ditch those negative influences in your life
7. You want to improve yourself - reflection, gratitude, meditation, writing a diary - all of these are great ways of reflecting and improving on how you feel, and focus on yourself, and far more productive than watching trash on tv just before bed
You don't have to turn the world upside down to make a change to life, but the outcome may just seem like that when you look back.
Big changes are the result of small tweaks.